ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Hungarian experiences in connection with UBL-based eInvoices

Dear Members,

according to my previous mail I take a new note which is also based on
requirements of European Union (if I know well), but I haven't found where
to put this information in UBL schema.

Suggestions, problems:

[...]

6. special taxation methods, such as marginal taxation (I don't know the
official translation) must be present in invoices (maybe the same is
explained in 2001/115/EC as "indication that the margin schema has been
applied")

Best regards,
Aron Szabo

---

We have read through 77/388/EEC, 2001/115/EC, 85/204/EEC directives and also
specific Hungarian articles from Excise tax Act, Act of VAT, Companies Act,
Personal income Act, and Accounting Act (is there any other relating
document in the legal regulation of European Union?).

Suggestions, problems:
1. cac:Contact should contain a PartyType element (in some cases the contact
person or the issuer of the invoice - e.g. a trusted third party - can be
different from the seller party and could have e.g. another Address that
should be also present in the invoice)

2. cac:OrderReference could contain a PartyType element instead/besides of
BuyersID and SellersID

3. cac:Delivery should also contain a PartyType element (in some cases the
BuyerParty and the person whose address must be given at the Delivery can be
different, therefore the Address should be also present in the invoice at
Delivery element)

4. gross and net prices should be present in the invoices, but I haven't
find yet where to put gross prices in InvoiceLine or in TaxSubTotal
(TaxableAmount + TaxAmount should be present in one element)

5. data of new means of transport must be present in invoices (as it is
written in 2001/115/EC)

Anyway, there can be other national specific regulations, therefore I
suggest again to include one "Note" element (with unbounded occurance) into
each element/type to keep interoperability and flexibility.

Aron Szabo, M. Sc.
Research Associate,
Center of Information Technology