ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Patent encumberances as they apply to UBL?

Unfortunately, I just live in Australia where we still kindof
have free speech...

but now, it seems that this patent over-rules our right
to free speech. And the 3rd amendment and the things
that attracted me so much to the states...

now if we want to write anything in markup...

we have to get permission from microsoft to do so...

otherwise we are breaking their patent...

thus the following is illegal...

<free speech>my opinion</free speech>

This is a major violation of their patent.

But now I cannot say that anymore, can I?

I have just violated the law that they have
imposed on me. And I can't do anything about
it except for spend time in Guantanamo bay with
other Australians who don't like it either...

What happened to the us constition? even as
an australian I really liked and admired that thing.

how can we do anything in xml now?

this is bizzare..! no freedom of expression anymore
because a big company owns the patent to written
English.....