ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL 2.0: serious?

Dear UBL-Dev,

as we are considering to make use of UBL in the near future (+/- October
2005AD) these questions arise:
* When can we expect UBL 2.0 to be released?
* Is the TC serious about supporting quotations and a product catalogue
in V2.0?
   --> I found no peace of information regarding these concepts. Are
there any drafts available yet?
* Will there be another major UBL release before V2.0, e.g. V1.5? when? ;-)

thanx a lot
Gerald