ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] CCTS in B2B Standards

The preferred way is over several fermented vegetable beverages while
scribbling on napkins ;-)

Seriously, the complete methodology is described in the CCTS
specification.  The gist is a methodology for identifying existing CC's
and creating new ones *only* if they do not already exist.  There is a
lot of ambiguity on this since it involves human interpretation.

The real test will be once a set of CC's are available inside some form
of Registry.  The UN/CEFACT ICG WG has decided to proceed with such a
project and it will be interested to see what they find out in the process.

Duane