ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] trying to resend PDF attachment, RE: [ubl-dev] feedback request on UBL with Adobe PDF example form

Peter,

This is certainly a perennial need - and of course one
where understanding business context and role of use
can provide the critical need - both from classifying
form collections in the first instance (assuming they
are stored in a registry) - and then allowing
users /implementers to rapidly identify the correct
form for their needs.

We have certainly have been addressing this with
CAM templates already - by allowing transaction XML
to be associated with a rendering to a form - such
as using XSLT - and we have examples of that
working from the XML2004/Interop.

This approach can be easily adopted to handled XFA
instead of xslt forms - so you can selectively assemble
the rendering you need based on context rules.

And if you are using the new ebBP BPSS v2.01 - then
you can link those context variables to the overall
business coreography.

We're hoping to be able to publish some of these patterns
soon as part of the ebSOA work.

Thanks, DW