ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] trying to resend PDF attachment, RE: [ubl-dev] feedback request on UBL with Adobe PDF example form

I am probably missing something obvious, but I did
want to mention that there is a UBL Data Dictionary
published April, 2005--I have attached this Excel
spreadsheet as renamed zip file cd-UBL-1.0.zpi.

It seems to have all of the standardized field names
for all entity records such as Invoices/Line Items,
etc. and a description in English, Spanish, Japanese,
Chinese.

In general, it would seem that the forms should be
using these Data Dictionary field names, and a
flexible design might allow official UBL data
dictionary names to be mapped to the divergent field
names on forms. The descriptions in UBL data
dictionary are great for clearly identifying what a
field name actually represents.

Brad Sturtevant
Principle Technologist
Sturdyworks