ubl-dev message

Subject: Article about UBL and Danish adoption of UBL by Jon Bosak

I would like to point your attention to an article by Jon Bosak published
this Tuesday in a major Danish business paper (Børsen - translates to "the
stock exchange").

Please have a look at the article.

English version: http://www.oio.dk/files/Jon_Bosak_Article.doc
Danish version (as it looked in the paper with nice graphics):
http://www.oio.dk/files/Jon_Bosak_Article.pdf

On the curious side - the Danish version has some funny translation errors.

* Critical mass - was translated to "critical customers" (not exactly
positive).
* Viral technology - was translated to "virus technology" (no we do not want
any of that).

Best regards

Mikkel Hippe Brun
Chief Consultant, M.Sc.