ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: proposal for extension to UBL-Order

Thank you for your interest in UBL.

I am not sure if  I understand your requirement to be that you wish to
contain another document inside a UBL Item or that you wish to reference
another document from an Item.  Perhaps if you could explain what
"required values for an agricultural operation" means it might help with
this.

PS. I am forwarding this request to the ubl-dev mailing list as someone
there may have some useful suggestions.  You may wish to join this group
in the future.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476