ubl-dev message

Subject: Invitation to Participate in the second workshop on the Development of a Catalogue Document for Submission into UBL 2.0.

	Invitation to Participate in the second workshop on the Development
of a Catalogue Document for Submission into UBL 2.0.

> As part of our ongoing committment to collaborate with other interested
> parties in providing requirements for UBL, the Danish Ministry of Science,
> Technology and Innovation would like to invite you to the second workshop
> in Copenhagen on the 12th and 13th of October 2005.
>
> At the first workshop in August we decided on the first drafts for
> use-cases, business requirements and functional requirements. During
> weekly teleconference calls since the first workshop we have been refining
> the documents and based on these prepared the first version of a proposal
> to UBL.    Coordination with the CEN/ISSS EEG1 c-Catalogue team has
> furthermore had a high priority and will continue in the work to follow.
>
> The aim of the second workshop is to finalize the proposal to UBL and
> doing a technical evaluation of the documents.
>
> For the workshop we are looking for participants that have technical as
> well as business knowledge and experience with electronic catalogues.
>
> A list of invited participants is included. If you are aware of other
> organizations or people within your organization who may wish to
> contribute, please feel free to forward this invitation.
>
> Preparatory workshop material will be sent to registered participants in
> advance of the meeting.

	Agenda for the workshop can be found below. Further logistics can be
found at:
	 http://www.oio.dk/dataudveksling/ehandel/international/eCatalogue02

> Deadline for registration to the workshop is October 10th 2005. Please
> send an email to Helle Schade-Sørensen (hss@vtu.dk) to confirm your
> participation.
>
> Best regards
>
> Mikkel Hippe Brun
> Chief Consultant, M.Sc.
> National IT and Telecom Agency
> Phone: +45 3337 9220
> Cell: +45 2567 4252
> E-mail: mhb@itst.dk
> Fax: +45 3545 0010
> www.itst.dk
>
> and
>
> Helle Schade-Sørensen
> Head of section
> Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
> Bredgade 43 - DK-1260 Copenhagen K
> Tel. +45 3395 5236 - fax +45 72265558
> E-mail hss@vtu.dk
> Web www.vtu.dk <http://www.vtu.dk/>

Agenda

Wednesday October 12th from 10 am to 5 pm

0. Welcome by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
1. Introductions
2. Summary of Workshop One:
     - Report on Progress to Date
     - Review of Draft Proposal
        * Requirements, Rules and Processes
        * Components

We hope we will be able to have dinner together in the evening.

--- end of day one ----

Thursday October 13th from 9 am to 4 pm

1. Components
2. Document Models
3. Additional Material
4. Alignment with other projects
5. Project Review

	 <<121005 List of invited to eCatalogue workshop II.xls>>

121005 List of invited to eCatalogue workshop II.xls