ubl-dev message

Subject: How others handle minor version URIs

Hello ubl-dev,

We're gearing up for a discussion of minor versioning strategy in
the UBL TC next week, and we have a question for you: how do other
major schema development efforts handle namespace URIs in minor
versions? Do they keep the same namespace URI in the minor version
that was used in the major version from which it derives, or do
they change the namespace URI to reflect the revision?  (This is
not a question about which approach should be used but rather
which approach *is* used.  If someone wants to start up a
discussion about which approach *should* be used, that would be
great, but please employ a different subject line.)

Jon