ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Duplicate Definition of Documentation Parameters

After some follow-up testing, I do believe this is a Visual Studio error.  I
was able to use my original schemas (with the documentation) as well as the
UBL 1.0 and 2.0 schemas into both XMLSpy and the GEFEG tool with no errors.
But VS came up with the same errors on all 3 sets of schema.

Here is an example of the errors...

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MDR\UBL
Schemas\Common\UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-2.0.xsd(18): Global element
'urn:oasis:names:draft:ubl:schema:xsd:CoreComponentParameters-1.1:Component'
has already been declared. An error occurred at
file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/MDR/UBL
Schemas/common/UBL-CoreComponentParameters-2.0.xsd(18, 6).

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MDR\UBL
Schemas\Common\UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-2.0.xsd(19): Global element
'urn:oasis:names:draft:ubl:schema:xsd:CoreComponentParameters-1.1:Context'
has already been declared. An error occurred at
file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/MDR/UBL
Schemas/common/UBL-CoreComponentParameters-2.0.xsd(19, 6).

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MDR\UBL
Schemas\Common\UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-2.0.xsd(20): Global element
'urn:oasis:names:draft:ubl:schema:xsd:CoreComponentParameters-1.1:Contextual
ization' has already been declared. An error occurred at
file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/MDR/UBL
Schemas/common/UBL-CoreComponentParameters-2.0.xsd(20, 6).

Thanks everyone for the feedback - I am going to hunt for a VS patch and
then proceed from there.

Kathleen C. Morgan
PRIME - IRS EDMO
(301) 731-6768