ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL NDR pdf problems

Hi,

As far as I can find the UBL NDR on the site is presented only as a PDF,
unfortunately on newer windows systems PDF uses unicows.dll which depends on
the GDI dll which is highly vulnerable to the recent windows WMF
vulnerability, If one uses the temporary patch for this vulnerability - as I
have done - the PDF will no longer work. I can of course move the file to a
non-secured system and read it from there, but maybe we should provide html
versions of the NDR as well - which is at any rate the format I think most
people prefer. If there is an html version of the NDR somewhere can you
point me to it, and then maybe we should put a link to it at the front of
the ubl page on oasis.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen