ubl-dev message

Subject: SV: [ubl-dev] UBL NDR pdf problems

Hi Sylvia

Actually the reason why I wanted to look at it is I'm writing a schematron
schema for xml schemas to make sure they conform to the NDR, of course I
will not be able to match all the requirements of the NDR via schematron but
some of them can be matched, probably the magical 80-20 requirements can be
matched. This is based on NDR 1.0 conformance, not the NDR 2.0 conformance,
I guess I need to go to documents and get the newest version then ;)

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

**Unauthorized reference to a private email message has been removed from the public archive by the OASIS TC Administrator.**
-----Original Message----- From: Bryan Rasmussen [mailto:brs@itst.dk] Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 2:24 AM To: 'ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org' Subject: [ubl-dev] UBL NDR pdf problems Hi, As far as I can find the UBL NDR on the site is presented only as a PDF, unfortunately on newer windows systems PDF uses unicows.dll which depends on the GDI dll which is highly vulnerable to the recent windows WMF vulnerability, If one uses the temporary patch for this vulnerability - as I have done - the PDF will no longer work. I can of course move the file to a non-secured system and read it from there, but maybe we should provide html versions of the NDR as well - which is at any rate the format I think most people prefer. If there is an html version of the NDR somewhere can you point me to it, and then maybe we should put a link to it at the front of the ubl page on oasis. Cheers, Bryan Rasmussen --------------------------------------------------------------------- This publicly archived list supports open discussion on implementing the UBL OASIS Standard. To minimize spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting. [Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/ Alternately, using email: list-[un]subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org List archives: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/ Committee homepage: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php Join OASIS: http://www.oasis-open.org/join/