ubl-dev message

Subject: hyperubl is not up-to-date

Hi,

Perhaps this post should not be posted here, so my apologies up-front.

Today I have been busy to transform UBL messages from XML to Java and vice
versa. To a first extend I used the hyperubl library which can be downloaded
here: https://hyperubl.dev.java.net/.

I noticed however that this library is not up-to-date, since it was being
based on XSDs containing name spaces like "urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:". With
the provided library I was not able to parse order XML messages provided in
the standard distribution.

In the end I was able to compile my own library and managed to parse the
standard order XML samples. I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this new
library, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Franck