ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL Implementation based on SOAP with attachments

Hi again!

We will have to implement an UBL scheme based on webservices and more
specifically using SOAP with attachments.

Today I got a prototype working based on Java, Apache AXIS and JAXB and I'm
actually very impressed how nice it all works together.

The other party will work with SAP.

I'm still a little bit worried, however, about interoperability issues. Does
anyone have experience with this way of interchanging the XML files? What
are your findings/thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance,
Franck