ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] UBL Implementation based on SOAP with attachments

Franck,

An option is to use Hermes and ebMS - http://www.freebxml.org

This will give you reliable messaging features and ability to use CPA
based partner controls.

You'd only have to switch out your AXIS piece - the Apache is the same.

DW

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Franck de Bruijn" <franck.de.bruijn@zonnet.nl>
Date: Thu, January 05, 2006 12:45 pm
To: <ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi again!

We will have to implement an UBL scheme based on webservices and more
specifically using SOAP with attachments.

Today I got a prototype working based on Java, Apache AXIS and JAXB and
I'm
actually very impressed how nice it all works together.

The other party will work with SAP.

I'm still a little bit worried, however, about interoperability issues.
Does
anyone have experience with this way of interchanging the XML files?
What
are your findings/thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance,
Franck