ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] UBL 2.0 public review

Dear Members,

I've just tried out UBLv2.0 package by constructing an "Order" message. I've
tried to check it with XMLSpy: well-formedness was OK, but schema validation
has failed. I've assigned the schema of Order message to my XML file but at
schema validation errors have been dropped up in
"UnqualifiedDataTypeSchemaModule-2.xsd" at "xsd:BuiltinType" elements which
are in "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; namespace ("Cannot resolve W3C
schema declaration or definition 'BuiltinType'."). I've just read through
the XML schema and DTD file belonging to this W3C namespace and noticed that
there is no "BuiltinType" in the document (perhaps in a referenced document
can be found?).

After this I removed the "xsd:BuiltinType" elements from
"UnqualifiedDataTypeSchemaModule-2.xsd" and XMLSpy returned "This file is
schema valid.". So, could you check this whether I have done something wrong
or the schema has a small mistake somewhere (maybe wrong reference to other
schema?)?

Thanks in advance:
Aron Szabo

Aron Szabo, M. Sc.