ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL 2.0 public review

Hi Xavier

I know from ebXML messaging, that you can, without any problems send an
ebXML message with multiple payloads. Eg the first payload is the XML
UBL Order and the second payload is the binary technical specification.

In this case the UBL order may know nothing about the "other" documents
attached.

Not sure if that would be sufficient or if you need the Order to know
about the attached documents.

Kind regards.

Sacha Schlegel