ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL Questions or comments?

Just to note, folks, that questions might be slow
in being answered at present as many UBLers
are away at a UN/CEFACT meeting this week
and then might be travelling next week. Some
questions might also be suitable as comments
perhaps stimulating change consideration to
improve UBL in UBL 2.0 which is going through
a public review at present. Might I plead that
folk submit some questions as comments
phrased like 'It is not clear how...' using the
UBL comment form
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=ubl
This is the only sure way UBL is allowed to act
appropriately now on comments according
to OASIS rules (to keep the IPR in order, etc, as
far as I know). This is not to suggest that folk don't
send them as questions to ubl-dev too. If you'd
like questions answered by the UBL TC in order to
better make comments during the review period
you could cc or send them to me and I'll, as official
UBL 'Inquiry Coordinator', send them on to the
appropriate UBL subcommittee chair person or others
as appropriate. Like I say though, if you don't get
answers soon at present it might be because several
key TC folk are indisposed for a couple of weeks.

All the best

Stephen Green