ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Re: About CodeList for UnitCode

>Whether the information item is an element or an attribute in UBL,
>the handling of private values is dictated by the choice of having
>adopted the UN/CEFACT ATG2 schema expressions.

Ok, I was thinking more broadly than ATG2 (my mistake).

>However, the method by which a schema expresses a code list impacts
>on being able to extend values.

Yep, thats what I was getting at.

>UnitCode is one of these, but that it is an attribute is irrelevant
>to the issue of it being extensible.

Ok. My point was aimed at the suggestion that in order to identify the
'extended' value a NEW attribute would be required since the official
attribute would contain 'ZZ'. However given Sylvia Webb's comment this this
point is obviously moot.

Fraser.