ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Re: Code List Value Validation

Ken,

OK - got it.  I'm going to re-factor this some - and send some
alternative suggestions.

I note your concern with speed - I think we can re-do the XML slightly -
keep all the same functionality but make it both much faster to process
- and much easier on the eye-balls for humans to grok.

Will post something tomorrow - have chunk of project work to get done
today...

And we should also consider registry storage here - I see you have an
amount of stuff in the semantics / header department already - that
looks good - but we should check with Farrukhs dev folks to make sure
its ebXML registry "ready".  I can do that part next - I'll post
something to their list tomorrow too.

Cheers, DW

 -------- Original Message --------
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Tue, April 11, 2006 8:26 am
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org, ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

At 2006-04-11 05:08 -0700, David RR Webber \(XML\) wrote:
>Quick question - is there an XML format for storing these
>genericodes in?
>
>If so - can you please send both a sample and XSD for it?

There are working copies and examples as I have been using them for
the methodology in the ZIP posted in:

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200602/msg00062.html

Tony is working on a new feature for genericode ... the indication of
an undefined list ... so there will be updates to what is there now.

I hope this helps, David,