ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] SBS and Restricted Data Types

Remember, Joe, the SBS stands for small business subset
and wasn't eaxctly designed for those who have power,
resources and scope for impact to write their own subsets
or even find ways to do without them, e.g. by customising.
Just, though, that if you deal with small businesses who
wish to use software within their means supporting UBL,
it might be that they themselves would do well to use
(and maybe wish to use) the SBS. I'd just suggest trying
to cater for these by allowing use of the same where
appropriate. Even governments of nations are using subsets
like the SBS after all.

All the best

Steve