ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] SBS and Restricted Data Types

I'm slipping in here at a random point to express my gratitude to all
those who have contributed to this (long) thread thus far. Thanks so
much to Steve, Ken, David, and any others who I might be forgetting.
It's understandable that folks get very passionate about what they have
produced (and that's the way it should be!), and it's wonderful that
they can also see beyond that for those who might have different needs.

As some of you know, I was one of the early UBLers back in 2001, and I
am very proud of what we created. I also need to ensure that I balance
that with the needs of my client, and for any future clients that
leverage UBL (of which I hope there are many:).

Please keep the thread going if you have something to contribute - I
just wanted to slip in now to say thanks.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton