ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Datatype Methodology RE: [ubl-dev] SBS and Restricted Data Types

Hi David,

Very much so, certain level of semantics processing that is common
may be extracted and stored away as what you call sub-component
templates.

You mentioned that CAM already handles the deltas by making them
explicit so business users can readily inspect them.  It sounds good,
but in what manner does CAM store and manifest the deltas?  Let's
say we use the string length restriction from infinite to 30-char
for example.  How does CAM indicate this delta?   (Sorry for asking
something so simple relative to CAM as I haven't much exposure to
CAM yet).   If the way CAM does it is usable, there may be something
which UBL customisation could incorporate.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML
Tel: +65-6820-2979