ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: RE: [ubl-dev]DatatypeMethodologyRE:[ubl-dev]SBSandRestrictedData Types

Hi Joe

UBL doesn't yet have a definitive 'customisation' policy
on these things. Jon has been considering a strawman and
that will be further considered by the TC later, after the
next schema package is finished. Hence my zealousness in
following through on this discussion.

There are a few things that were decided in the UBL 1.0
timeframe but that was temporary with a view to completing
a fuller customisation methodology in the UBL 2 timeframe.

One step has been to decide to use extension points (xsd:any)
and there have been changes like the move to all global and
a change to the versioning design regarding namespaces and
a version element, UBLVersion. The guidelines beyond that are
open for discussion.

All the best

Steve