ubl-dev message

Subject: Announce: First European delivery of "Practical Use of UBL Artefacts" hands-on tutorial - Sept. 29, 2006

I'm excited to report that the first European
delivery of our hands-on "Practical Use of UBL
Artefacts" tutorial is now scheduled for
September 29, 2006 in Vårø, Denmark.  It is one
of a number of in-depth hands-on tutorials held
the two weeks from September 25 to October 6, 2006.

I'm proud that the Infomenta
http://www.infomenta.com training centre is hosting us.

Seating is limited, so indicate your interest
early ... details are on the Infomenta home page
linked above and on the Crane web site linked
below.  If we get a lot of demand we will run the
one-day course a number of times and juggle the
other courses for which we do not yet have students.

This is in addition to Crane's upcoming XML, XSL
and UBL training sessions in Washington DC,
Raleigh NC, Minneapolis MN in the US and in Montréal Canada.

Please let me know off-list if you have any questions.

--
Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
Also for XSL-FO/XSLT training:    Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04