ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] A personal perspective on considerations for UBL subsets, extensions, versions, validation and interchange

Ken,

Appreciate the thoughts.  I too sense this and the needs - but I'm
suffering from the same volunteer-itus.

Right now I'm working on two work projects and two open source projects
and everything else in life.

Unfortunately it's going to be some weeks before I can really focus on
working up some UBL examples - but I do intend to focus on this - and
have been actively discussing with other potential collaborators - as
rule-based transaction handling is the next priority for me for a
variety of project initiatives in the grants application and healthcare
space particularly - not just UBL.

BTW - for those interested - my team just launched the S2Sclient based
on Hermes 1 - it's completely pre-configured to run "out the box" - and
allows drag-and-drop secure transport of XML via the file system and
ebXML messaging.  It's worth browsing the documentation for insights -
this could be very readily adapted to UBL transactions...see
documentation Guides here:

 http://era.nih.gov/ElectronicReceipt/system.htm/#2

Thanks, DW

Some notes:

The ExchangeClient installation package can be downloaded from this
link: S2SClientInstall.zip (Note: The file size is 99 MB). This package
contains installation documentation, the developer guide and all
software components needed for a sample installation.

After sign up and registration with NIH is completed, a customized CPA
file will be sent to the System-to-System Developer/Service Provider.
This CPA file is used by the ExchangeClient and contains endpoint and
identification information.

This information is available on the System-to-System page on our
website.

 http://era.nih.gov/ElectronicReceipt/system.htm