ubl-dev message

Subject: Question on UBL NDR major/minor

Hi,

I'm working on versioning for the Dutch Criminal Justice Chain (ePV
project). We follow the UBL NDR 1.0, though we do not use the UBL vocabulary
itself. We aren't very happy with the NDR 1.0 reflection of minor changes in
the namespace (i.e. urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:schema:xsd:Invoice-1.0) and I saw
this had been dropped in NDR 2 (i.e.
urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:schema:xsd:Invoice-2).

My question is how stable this particular change is, is this still under
discussion or is it very probable this change will make it into the final
NDR 2 specs. The reason for this questions is on points where we do not
follow NDR 1, we would of course like to align with NDR 2 as closely as
possible.

Cheers,

Marc de Graauw
www.marcdegraauw.com