ubl-dev message

Subject: Announce: Reminder for Aug. 7, 2006 hands-on UBL course at Extreme Markup conference

Hello all,

The organizers of Extreme Markup have asked me to
remind candidate audiences of the upcoming
hands-on tutorial I'll be delivering on UBL artefacts in Montréal:

   http://www.extrememarkup.com/
   http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/2006/Tutorials/Holman_tutorial.html

In fact the syllabus has morphed slightly and the
latest version can be found at:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/schedule.htm#puua
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/puua/puuasyl.htm

I've replaced the section on UN Layout Key
stylesheets with UBL Customization, a more pressing topic.

It may yet morph again after the first test
delivery this week, but I'm pleased with how it is looking.

Crane's schedule page has the list of planned
deliveries in Europe in the autumn.

Please let me know off-list if you have any questions.

p.s. if you are staying on after the tutorial for
the full Extreme Markup conference, and you
haven't attended an Extreme Markup conference in
the past, I can put my hands on a $100 full conference fee discount for you.

--
Registration open for UBL training:    Montréal, Canada 2006-08-07
Also for XSL-FO/XSLT training:    Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04