ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL International 2006 - Symposium and Lectures

The first UBL International Symposium is being held in Allerod, Denmark
on Thursday November 16 2006. This is a free event and a great
opportunity to hear and meet members of the UBL user community from all
over the world (but not quite the Universe).  For full details see the
symposium web site at http://www.ublconference.com/200611/programme.html.

Complementing this event is a series of lecture courses designed to
assist those who want a more in depth knowledge of how UBL can apply to
their business requirements.
On Monday November 13 and Friday November 17, Ken Holman will be
presenting on "Practical Universal Business Language Deployment",
looking at UBL from a technical perspective of the roles that UBL
artefacts play in information systems and how to work with each artefact
using hands-on experience.
(http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/schedule.htm#publd)

On Tuesday November 14 and Wednesday November 14, I (Tim McGrath), will
be presenting a series of lectures under the title of "Understanding the
Universal Business Language Library", covering the design,
implementation and customization of the business information models used
to create UBL 2.0 without dwelling on the technology involved.
(http://www.infomenta.com/mcgrath/uubll.html)

Registrations are now open for these events and I encourage those
interested to complete the enquiry form at
http://www.ublconference.com/200611/forms/inquiry.php or contact me
directly for more details.

PS I apologize in advance for possible duplication of this message.  I
have tried to avoid mailing lists but the ubl-dev is too important a
list to ignore.  Of course, if this notice is not of direct relevance to
you I would be grateful if you could pass it on to others who may be
interested.

--
regards
tim mcgrath