ubl-dev message

Subject: Invitiation to participate in the UBL Plenary: Singapore Nov 6-10

For the first time in 18 months a UBL Plenary meeting is being held in
Asia.

 From November 6th until 9th we will hold meetings in Singapore courtesy
of  CrimsonLogic & Singapore's ITSC.  The attached zip file contains
information about the venue.

Some of the items up for discussion at these meeting will be:
* Customization
* Marketing and promotion of UBL 2.0
* Localization kickoff
* ATG2 NDR gap analysis
* End-to-end usability development
       - Schema customization practicum
       - HISC revival and stylesheet work

Anyone with an interest in participating is welcome to attend any of
these sessions as our guest.  Just forward your registration details
using the form included in the attached file to
conniehing@crimsonlogic.com .

Also, on Friday 10th Nov, there will be a UBL Public Forum with various
presentations from UBL members.  Please let Connie
(conniehing@crimsonlogic.com) know if you also wish to attend this event.

--
regards
tim mcgrath