ubl-dev message

Subject: Last call for UBL International - More than 100 participants from 22 countries

It is with great pleasure that I can inform you that we currently have more
than 100 people from 22 different countries participating in UBL
International next week. We are also very appreciative to our conference
sponsors: Accenture, mySupply, WM-data and Microsoft

The conference is a full week of training workshops and a symposium. The
symposium runs on Thursday November 16th. The list of talks is as follows:

*	Opening remarks, Marie Munk - Deputy Director General of the Danish
National IT and Telecom Agency
*	UBL Introduction, G. Ken Holman, Canada
*	From 15 to 100 million UBL messages: Status and future
infrastructure, Mikkel Hippe Brun and Helle Schade-Sørensen, Denmark
*	NES Introduction (NES = North European UBL Subset), Kerstin Wiss
Holmdahl, Sweden
*	UBL and UN/CEFACT - adding sanction to traction, Tim McGrath,
Australia
*	E-invoicing in Spain, Arturo Gonzalez MacDowell, Spain
*	EU-Project ABILITIES Application BUS for Interoperability among SMEs
in New EU Member States, Karsten Tolle, Germany
*	Semantic interoperability, Øvind Aassve, Norway
*	UBL and ebXML, Sacha Schlegel, Liechtenstein
*	Practical use of UBL in Northern Europe (NES), Jostein Frømyr, Norway
Project coordinator of NES

Should any of you regret not having signed up for this unique opportunity
then visit http://www.ublconference.com/200611/index.html
<http://www.ublconference.com/200611/index.html>

See you at the conference

Mikkel Hippe Brun