ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Comments on UBL-NDR 2 Versioning

Quoting Chin Chee-Kai <cheekai@SoftML.Net>:

> When I attended the recent UBL TC meeting
> in Singapore, ...

So what would you say is the current state of UBL pickup in Asia?

My impression is that UBL is getting bigger (and therefore more
expensive) to implement every time I look at it. Version 2 seems to be
a real humb-dinger.

Given that in Asia there is a preference for 'cheap' and 'quick'.. I'm
wondering who is picking it up?

What accounting system integrations are there so far?

Just wondering...

Regards

David