ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Comments on UBL

Quoting Stephen Green <stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk>:

> The size factor seems to be exacerbated somewhat
> by the number of attributes in many of the datatypes.

The size factor itself is not the issue.. it's that you get
it all in your face upfront.

For example, it isn't neccessary to show all the
acknowledgments for every document since it's likely
that an acknowledgment would be very similar for all
documents. imho it looks clumsy.

> If I were implementing UBL today I'd want to allow
> for all these options

Maybe you should start trying to implement it. Get
some experience on the coal face. :-)

David