ubl-dev message

Subject: Location ABIE/BBIE

Hello Developers,

I noticed that there is both Location ABIE and Location BBIE (Stowage.Location) in a common library. This is the only duplicated "UBL Name". Is this something which should be corrected in a next release (2.0.1 or 2.1) or is it just the first occurrence of something which will become general when UBL library grows?

This is not a problem on a message level (different namespaces) or on a registry level (different dictionary entry names), however, I feel it's something which should be avoided.

Regards,

Juha Ikävalko

TIEKE Tietoyhteiskunnan kehittämiskeskus ry
TIEKE Finnish Information Society Development Centre
Salomonkatu 17 A, 10th floor FI-00100 Helsinki
Tel +358 9 4763 0410 Fax +358 9 4763 0399
juha.ikavalko@tieke.fi http://www.tieke.fi <http://www.tieke.fi>