ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Re: Input forms for UBL :: was "'Opensource' XFormsfor UBL"

Thanks Enric.

I've just got to a first sensible package release of 'XForms For UBL' (0.2.1)
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=185090
I'd welcome any comments and ideas for progress, plus anyone with a
SourceForge
registration is welcome to join - just send me your sourceforge 'unix name'.
I'm considering a second project along same/similar lines for freebxml.org
(perhaps something like 'freebxforms') and that might cover ebBP and
ebCPPA too
I hope.

Let me know if you have any difficulty finding ways to read these XForms.

All the best

Stephen Green