ubl-dev message

Subject: XForms UBL 2 Certificate of Origin Example

Folks,

There is now an example XForms package for the UBL 2.0 Certificate of Origin (COO)
at https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=185090&package_id=216624

This example is only an example because, as yet, no formal subset for the UBL COO
has been defined (noteworthy 'UBL Basic International Trade Scenario' is underway
though in UBL's TSC  http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200612/msg00005.html ).

For anyone not yet familiar with XForms, if you download Firefox 1.5.0.x or Sea Monkey
1.0.x ( http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/ ) there is an experimental extension
available (though not yet ready for production use as I write ). It can presently be found
at https://addons.mozilla.org/mozilla/824/ . It's fun trying these forms out with and the
samples they host on this Mozilla XFormsAdd-ons page. Other ways of using XForms are
too numerous to list but the above looks pretty promising to me.

All the best

Stephen Green