ubl-dev message

Subject: How to use Oracle SA and ebXML and BPEL

Folks,

My article just made the wires on the project that Oracle implemented
with Helena Chemicals - using the RAPID industry standards, ebXML and
BPEL.

This is highly instructive for any Oracle installations on how to
leverage B2B with your partners.

Simple, cost-effective, quickly deployed and available out-the-box with
Oracle AS.

> BPEL & B2B Synergies Reduce Supplier Enablement Costs
> SYS-CON Media - Montvale,NJ,USA
>
> Building on the existing database foundation at Helena Chemicals, the team added the Oracle XML gateway, along with ebXML messaging support for the partners' chemical ...

Here's the URL:

 http://dotnet.sys-con.com/read/318418.htm

Enjoy, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)