ubl-dev message

Subject: SV: [ubl-dev] Modeling multiple possible invoice totals based onpayment means

I have perfected this model, I don't send you an invoice and I don't tell you
how much you owe me, just send me money until I tell you to stop.

Step 1: nothing
Step 2: nothing
Step 3: Profit!!

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: david.lyon@preisshare.net [mailto:david.lyon@preisshare.net]
Sendt: 9. januar 2007 03:14
Til: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: RE: [ubl-dev] Modeling multiple possible invoice totals based
onpayment means

Quoting Fulton Wilcox <fulton.wilcox@coltsnecksolutions.com>:

> With respect to "Evaluated Receipts" see the description below extracted
> from an Australian governmental site.
> http://www.agimo.gov.au/publications/2002/11/dbowg/trade
>
> "Invoiceless trading
>
> Several Commonwealth Government agencies are using 'invoiceless trading'

Yes I can vouch for this.

They pluck a number from (somewhere), don't send you an invoice, and
send you instantly into debt. Saying you have to pay or else.

It has nothing to do with best practice. It's not good practice to not
send somebody and an invoice. But they couldn't care less.

Must happen overseas also....

I like the BBC-Little-Britain skit that goes along the lines of
"Computer says no".

but in this case, it's more like, "Beaurocrats type whatever they like
(now they have an xml - whoopee) and if you don't like it - waste your
time and money trying to defend it in court"

Gimme a break - invoiceless trading....

they've scammed me for thousands with that line...