ubl-dev message

Subject: SV: SV: [ubl-dev] UBL vs xCBL 4.0 - and SAP implementations

Hello David,

> > * Open source: We are developing two open source toolkits -
> one for the Java
> > platform and one for the .Net platform. The toolkits can be
> used to integrate
> > ERP-software in the infrastructure and makes it "as easy to
> exchange a
> > business document as it is to send an email". In addition
> an open source
> > message handler is developed. The message handler acts as a
> reference
> > implementation for other suppliers.
>
> Do you have some web links for that?
>
> Which ERP packages do you currently/plan-to support ?

The final release of the toolkits will be made publicly available on April
1st. We have full interop on WS-security on top of HTTP and SMTP between WCF
and Axis Rampart. We expect to have full interop on WS-ReliableMessaging with
Axis Sandesha in two weeks. The remaining time will be spent on library
routines in support of UDDI 3.0, logging, various transformation, pruning,
XML schema validation and Schematron validation. I will post to the list when
everything is available. Fortunately all our documentation is in English ;-)

In regards of ERP packages. We do not intend to support any ERP-packages
ourselves. The market will provide the needed tractions. It is expected that
all public sector institutions will be required to connect to our
infrastructure and that a number of new UBL 2.0 documents will be
implemented. Our toolkits can be used by the ERP-suppliers if they wish. They
are also welcome to implement our profile themselves.

Regards Mikkel