ubl-dev message

Subject: Order items - substitution items - optimization

Folks - just reviewing this - seems like Buyer and Seller substitution
items are identical structurally (but HUGE!) - therefore it would make
more sense to just have one of them in the schema structure -
repeatable - and then a mandatory LineType of either "Buyer" /
"Seller".

This would make this much simpler to process altogether since you then
have 3 permutations, seller, buyer and seller+buyer.

Would also be nice to be able to indicate type of substitution action -
backfill or replace on the quantity - e.g. if you don't have enough of
A send me all of B; or send me A's and back fill with B's.

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)