ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL Support Page

Hello UBL developers,

I am pleased to announce that the UBL Support Page is now
available at

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-ssc

Here you will find links to various materials produced by the
OASIS UBL TC and others in support of UBL deployment and software
development.  At this early stage, the site is a work in progress,
and items will probably shift around a bit as we work out the best
way to arrange the material.  The sections of the Support Page
containing items produced by the UBL TC take the place of the
Support Package referred to in the UBL 2.0 Standard.

To propose links to be added to the Support Page, send a URL and a
brief description to UBL Secretary Zarella Rendon: zrendon@ptc.com
DO NOT send proposals to the UBL chairs or ubl-ssc maintainers.

Submissions received by COB every Friday will typically be
considered for addition to the ubl-ssc page by the UBL TC in its
meetings the following week.  Descriptions may be edited by the TC
for brevity, and submitters agree to accept any changes so made.
Inclusion of materials on the ubl-ssc page is at the sole
discretion of the UBL TC.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC