ubl-dev message

Subject: ubl pricelist validation ?

Hello all,

We run an OS project on www.berlios.de and are wishing to get involved
in UBL2.

Currently, we have a significant number of Excel spreadsheets containing
product information from various companies from countries making and
selling computer equipment in Asia. Typically, it's HongKong, Taiwan,
Korea and China.

We are able to convert these spreadsheets into xml fairly easily and we
would now like to produce an output module than can produce UBL2 price
files.

My question is can anybody help us with validating our documents against
the UBL specification to ensure that they comply? We would like to
produce a sample run of about 20 or 30 files and have them validated.
We're not UBL experts, we only have lots of data.

If we are able to find somebody that can help us with this, then it's
possible that we could scale up the project. As in Asia there is
absolutely no shortage of electronic product data. Simply too many
fingers on keyboards, making too many computer products.

So if anybody would be interested in working in this area, helping us to
build our open-source UBL capabilities, please contact me and let me know.

Regards

David