ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL / PreisShare hybrid catalogue localization

Hi David,

Thanks very much for that.

I'm probably going to need to change some of the program-code to
incorporate some of the extra field stuff that you're suggesting. For
example, the Receiver information. But hey, no great problem. When I
find a spare moment.

Also, that example was quite a simple one. Some of the price files
have many, many more columns.

Some of the extra pricelist elements such as <Brand/> and <Model/> etc
that will need to be included at sometime.

Now I'm going to have to find a weekend to figure out what to do with
all these "new toys".

I'm starting to appreciate the power of CAM now. It seems like quite a
good tool. :-)

David