ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL Methodology for Code List and Value Validation version 0.8 draft 3

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce draft revision 3 to the UBL Methodology for
Code List and Value Validation version 0.8:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=22328

In this revision I am now using bona fide ISO Schematron stylesheets
from http://www.Schematron.com and proper wrapper stylesheets for
UBL.  This replaces my interim use of modified Schematron 1.5 stylesheets.

With these new stylesheets, users of this methodology can choose to
use the supplied text-oriented reporting scheme, or implement other
Schematron reporting schemes such as SVRL (Schematron Validation
Reporting Language).  To accommodate other schemes, this revision
allows custom error messages to be specified in the context/value
association file.

Many thanks to the ISO Schematron community of developers for
addressing the needs identified by the UBL TC, and to the beta
testers who have worked with this revision.

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/bc