ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Error in Country Code was: Re: [ubl-dev] Hybrid approachand Re: Minor update to UBL Methodology for Code List

yes, i was aware of this material.  i used it for the initial draft of
the egenricode file.

as i said the problem came when i tried to add the numeric codes (not in
your lists here).  the only source appears to be in the ISO PDF.

by the way, it would be good to see the genericode XML document up there
as
http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/02iso-3166-code-lists/iso_3166-1_xml_en.zip