ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Swinger 1.1 (Community Edition) has beenreleased

Thanks Roberto

I guess this proves the concept that a key
reason to provide a subset as a set of trimmed
schemas is to allow this kind of code or markup
generation.

I guess I'd better start looking at generating
some CAM templates from SystML schemas.
Don't worry though, it could be a while :-)

All the best

Steve

>>> <roberto@javest.com> 02/03/07 11:46:28 >>>
Hello Stephen,
thank you very much for your info,
I expect to deliver another version after March,
as I would like to include the NES subset too and give an immediate
support to their rule-based validation based on Schematron.
I evaluated JCAM but not enought... I will like to include it as soon as
it will be available an implemention for an UBL subset.

About XForms I tried yor 1st release, it was interesting, but I was
curious to explore a more difficult way of generating xforms directly from
the XSD...using XSLT.  The same way I developed UBL Swinger.

But time is the problem :( my schedules are really full now.

Thanks again

Roberto Cisternino

Roberto Cisternino