ubl-dev message

Subject: Attn: Crane UBL book owners - not everyone getting update notices

Sorry for taking up the bandwidth here, but some of the free UBL book
update notices are bouncing back with invalid email addresses and I'm
pretty sure most are subscribers to this list.

All customers of our electronic books receive perpetual free updates
to new editions, and the second edition of our Practical Universal
Business Language Deployment title was published yesterday (more than
50% longer than the first edition; I added five chapters related to
code lists)... here is the ISBN and other meta data:

   Practical Universal Business Language Deployment
   Second Edition - 2007-03-01 - ISBN 978-1-894049-17-7
   Copyright (c) 2007 Crane Softwrights Ltd.
   / 275 Pages / Subscription price includes no-charge updates, /
   /           / soft-copy of support files, and an accessible  /
   /           / rendition and 10 PDF renditions.               /
   /           / No-charge 79-page download preview excerpt.    /

Please contact me off-list if you are a book customer and have not
received your update notification.

Thanks!

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/bc