ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] A few perhaps actually usable XForms for UBL

Where does one get the plugin for Firefox 2.0?

-----Original Message-----
From: stephen.green@systml.co.uk [mailto:stephen.green@systml.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:06 PM
To: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Greetings Folks

I've just added a few possibly quite usable XForms
(continually updated and open via sourceForge)
to the SystML website page at

http://www.systml.co.uk/content/view/43/54/

If anyone has Mozilla/Firefox/Sea Monkey and the
Mozilla XForms extension amd can try them (or even
use them, although Mozilla still say their extension
is not production ready as such yet) then I'd be
happy to hear any feedback - as long as it isn't
too strongly worded :-)

They aren't expected to work in other XForms
readers unless there is adequate CSS support included
too, sorry. They might work with other types of XForms
processors but I've not had much success with what
I've tried so far (not sure if that's the XForms
or the processors being too fussy as yet).

Sorry it's just Catalogue, RequestForQuotation
and Quotation so far. Others likely to follow and
I guess I'll just keep adding them to the same site
(calling it BusinessWeb for now). Maybe the Catalogue
support will also develop into a SystML2 subset as
well - don't yet have sourcing subsets, just the other
procurement documents.

I guess there's always room for more developers on
the sourceForge project too if anyone fancies doing
some XForms under GPL (maybe LGPL too at some point,
not sure about creative commons though).

All the best

Stephen Green