ubl-dev message

Subject: PartyLegalEntity

I'm trying to find a home to hold the type of Legal Entity for a particular
Party ie. 'Public Limited Company', 'Private Limited Company', 'Limited
Partnership' and have no available tag within PartyLegalEntity in which to
hold this classification.

Is CompanyRegistrationTypeCode supposed to fulfil this role? If so, it
should be a child element of PartyLegalEntity and not of
CompanyRegistrationScheme.  I would expect the CompanyRegistrationScheme to
hold, for the UK, an entry of Identifier='CRO'; Name='Companies House'.
However, I can register all of the above types of legal entity at Companies
House. Assuming that CompanyRegistrationTypeCode is used to classify these
companies then I will need to have a separate CompanyRegistrationScheme for
each registration type. Not exactly normalised.

The annotation in the schema file does not really adequately define what
different CompanyRegistrationTypes can be.

Andrew Chilcott